Objective of the Study:
• The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Chloroform capacity, production,
demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
• To categorize Chloroform demand based on end use, region and sales channel.
• To study trade dynamics and company share in India Chloroform market.
• To identify major customers of Chloroform in India.
• To evaluate and forecast Chloroform pricing in India Chloroform market.
• To identify and profile major companies operating in India Chloroform market.
• To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India Chloroform market.
In the current FY2020, Chloroform prices were reduced by 11.6 per cent over the previous year due to the synergistic effect of fluctuated exchange rate and lukewarm demand for Chloroform from pharmaceutical industry and Chloroform prices were assessed at INR XXX per MT on bulk contract basis.
To extract data for India Chloroform market, primary research surveys were conducted with Chloroform manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, ChemAnalyst was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, ChemAnalyst analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India Chloroform market over the coming years.
ChemAnalyst calculated Chloroform demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering Liquid Chlorine and Ethanol prices as well as consumption in end user industries. ChemAnalyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by ChemAnalyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Chloroform manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to Chloroform distribution
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as Chloroform manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, the India Chloroform market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by End Use
Process Chemicals, Plastics, Extractions, Adhesives, Silk Manufacturing Others
Market, by Application
Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Pharmaceuticals and Foam manufacturing, Cleaning Agent
Market, by Sales Channel
Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales
Market, by Region
North, West, East and South
Competition Outlook: Outlook of leading 10 players based on product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price, sales footprint, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the India Chloroform market.
With the given market data, ChemAnalyst offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
In case you can’t find what, you are looking for then please get in touch with our custom research