APAC Hydrogen Peroxide demand stood at 1.27 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 1.92 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.97% until 2030. Hydrogen Peroxide is an industrially manufactured chemical that is utilized as the key feedstock. Due to its eco-friendly nature and low manufacturing costs, Hydrogen Peroxide serves wide-ranging applications across a myriad of industries such as textile, water treatment, energy and chemicals, semiconductors, and others where the chemical is widely used for bleaching, sterilizing, cleaning, extraction, etc. The pulp and paper industry holds the largest share in the end-user segment of the APAC Hydrogen Peroxide market as the chemical is extensively used for improving brightness and stability. Companies are investing to expand their production capacities to increase their market shares and cater to the growing demand for industrial hydrogen peroxide, which is likely to drive the APAC Hydrogen Peroxide market. Recently, BASF SE, Solvay SA, and SK chemicals have collaborated to fund the establishment hydrogen peroxide-to-propylene oxide facility in South Korea.
The COVID-19 outbreak affected economies and industries in various countries due to repetitive government-imposed lockdowns, travel restrictions, supply chain breaks, and abrupt business shutdowns. But, the increasing use of hydrogen peroxide in pharmaceutical industries and healthcare facilities resulted in a spike in demand for the chemicals, which contributed to the APAC hydrogen peroxide market growth.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Asia Pacific Hydrogen Peroxide market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly updates.
• Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Hydrogen Peroxide
• Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different end-user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different countries of the region - China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Rest of APAC
• Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
• Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
• News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Hydrogen Peroxide Market
To extract data for the Asia Pacific Hydrogen Peroxide market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys."