North America Hydrogen Peroxide demand stood at 0.80 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 1.2 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.85% until 2030. The pulp and paper industry drives a majority of the region’s Hydrogen Peroxide demand, followed by the electronics and semiconductor industry wherein the chemical is used as a wetting agent during the processing of semiconductor wafers. Owing to the strong demand for Hydrogen Peroxide in the region, the key stakeholders in North America are planning to expand their existing Hydrogen Peroxide plant capacities in the upcoming years making huge investments. Besides, rising demand for hydrogen peroxide for aseptic packaging, pulp bleaching, and wastewater management is also fuelling North America Hydrogen Peroxide market growth. The COVID-19 outbreak exploded the demand for hydrogen peroxide due to the increasing need for sanitization as well as the rising adoption of the chemical in pharmaceutical and healthcare facilities.
The USA holds the largest market share in North America Hydrogen Peroxide market due to the strong presence of top industry players in the region and increasing consumer spending of the population. Digitalization can restrict the use of hydrogen peroxide in the pulp and paper industry due to less consumption of paper, which can hamper the hydrogen peroxide market growth.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access North America Hydrogen Peroxide market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
• Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Hydrogen Peroxide
• Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different end-user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different countries of the region - US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America
• Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
• Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
• News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Hydrogen Peroxide Market
To extract data for the North America Hydrogen Peroxide market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.