Europe Hydrogen Peroxide demand stood at 1.15 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 1.83 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.07% until 2030. Hydrogen Peroxide finds diverse applications in different industries such as food and beverages, horticulture, pulp and paper, aquaculture, and electronics due to its low cost, wide availability, and bleaching properties. The chemical is also widely adopted in European cosmetics, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and dental industries where it is used for sanitization purposes. Extensive investments by the key stakeholders to expand their plant capacities and meet the growing consumption trends of Hydrogen Peroxide in the region are contributing significantly to the Europe Hydrogen Peroxide market growth. Besides, the continuous R&D activities are boosting the demand for hydrogen peroxide across various industries.
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic increased the demand for hydrogen peroxide exponentially across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries due to its virucidal properties. Hydrogen peroxide concentration of 0.5% has proven to be effective against the novel coronavirus therefore, the chemical is being widely used for disinfection and dental care products, which is fuelling Europe Hydrogen Peroxide market growth.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Europe Hydrogen Peroxide market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
• Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Hydrogen Peroxide
• Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different end-user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different countries of the region - Germany, Russia, France, Finland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
• Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
• Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
• News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Hydrogen Peroxide Market
To extract data for the Europe Hydrogen Peroxide market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.