MEA Hydrogen Peroxide demand stood at 0.14 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.23 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.13% until 2030. Hydrogen peroxide is a pale blue clear liquid having more viscosity than water. Hydrogen Peroxide is mainly used as an industrial oxidizing, bleaching agent, and disinfectant. Due to its applications across a wide range of industries such as paper & pulp bleaching, chemical synthesis, textile industry, sugar industry, and metallurgy industry, the demand for Hydrogen Peroxide is expected to grow enormously in the MEA region during the forecast period. The COVID-19 outbreak caused major disruption in the economies around the globe, which led to the decline in demand for various chemicals owing to shutting down of manufacturing units, disrupted supply chain, limited mobility, etc. However, Hydrogen Peroxide demand grew exponentially during the challenging times as the chemical is regarded as virucidal. The rising use of hydrogen peroxide as a sanitization measure and increasing awareness about health is expected to fuel MEA Hydrogen Peroxide market growth.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access MEA Hydrogen Peroxide market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
• Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Hydrogen Peroxide
• Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different end-user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different countries of the region - Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa, Rest of MEA
• Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
• Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
• News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Hydrogen Peroxide market
To extract data for the MEA Hydrogen Peroxide market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.