South America Hydrogen Peroxide demand stood at 0.039 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.061 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.21% until 2030. South America’s pulp and paper industry account for more than 40% of the country’s total Hydrogen Peroxide demand owing to massive investments by key players across the packaging and paper processing industry. The region is investing heavily in expanding its trade ties with other major Hydrogen Peroxide producers across the world to cater to the rising domestic chemical demand. Hydrogen peroxide is a disinfecting agent that is widely used in the production of sanitizers, disinfectants, and other personal care products. Due to COVID-19, economies in the region were involved in mass sanitization and disinfecting public places as well as private accommodations, which increased the demand for hydrogen peroxide and its derivatives. Besides, rising use of the chemical in pharmaceutical industries is contributing to the Hydrogen Peroxide demand in the region.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the South America Hydrogen Peroxide market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
• Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
• Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
• Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
• Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Hydrogen Peroxide
• Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
• Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
• Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different end-user industries across the region
• Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide by different sales channels across the region
• Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Hydrogen Peroxide in different countries of the region - Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America
• Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
• Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
• News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Hydrogen Peroxide Market
To extract data for the South America Hydrogen Peroxide market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.